Hana Canvas Tote
- Tech Accommodations
- Have a question?
The beauty of utility is why we design. Heavy gauge canvas has been a workhorse for centuries. Hand-dyed hues capture the changing light of warm afternoons. Our triple wash techniques bring out relaxed sun-kissed softness while carefree edge frays remind us to let our hair down. Industrial-weight canvas ensures the structure of the Hana Tote shape and makes a perfect casual bag. Extra strong for everyday use, with a sturdy vegetable-tanned leather to trim the base seams, strap and a nickel snap closure. Also features hand-frayed deconstructed edges and an interior pocket.
Due to the artisanal and hand finished nature of the fraying technique you may experience loose threads that make their way out of the unfinished edges up until the stitching around the edge of the bag. Please trim if necessary!
- Snap closure
- Single interior pocket
- 100% 24oz cotton canvas
- Vegetable tanned leather
- Triple washed & dyed canvas
- Hand frayed edges
- Overall: 15 ½” W x 14” H x 5” D
- Handle drop: 9"
- Pocket: 7" L x 7 ½" W
- Sustainable, biodegradable, and renewable
- Odor, stain, heat, and dirt resistant
- Oeko-Tex® Certified
- Made in USA
- Cleaning and Care Due to the artisanal and hand finished nature of the fraying technique you may experience loose threads that make their way out of the unfinished edges up until the stitching around the edge of the bag. Please trim if necessary!
- Computers: 15”, 13" and smaller
- Tablets: All
- E-Readers: All
Hana canvas tote
Register to receive a notification when this item comes back in stock.
We hand dye our canvas in small batches and sew them in Los Angeles. They are hand frayed for a relaxed look and get their colors from OEKO-TEX® dyes, making sure they are non-toxic and free of harmful chemicals.